- 1 – 8oz Container Sprelly Thai Chili Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar or Sherry Vinegar
- 1 C Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lawry’s Season Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 medium to small cloves of garlic
- 2/3 C Coarsely diced onion
- 1 tblsp Brown Sugar, packed
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix until combined. Marinade will have a thick consistency. Marinate for meats for 48 to 72 hours for the most flavor.
Great for grilling, baste with mixture while cooking.
Pork and chicken are particularly good.